Goddards QS LLP was established in 1984 and is based in Christchurch, Dorset. Initially offering estimating services to medium sized Building Contractors and Sub-contractors, the business diversified in 1994 to providing Bills of Quantities for larger tenders utilising the skills of freelance chartered surveyors.
After expanding ‘organically’, we are now a thriving business employing seven full time staff and two administrative assistants, offering a range of pre-contact quantity surveying services but specialising in the preparation of Bills of Quantities for projects for “Design & Build”, “PFI” and major “Plan & Specification” projects. These are usually quite substantial projects and most of our jobs range from £2M up to £100M.
The practice has built its reputation on the ability to produce high quality work within given time restraints and as a service provider our company policy and philosophy is that of client satisfaction first.
Our Mission Statement is to be professional, reliable, flexible and punctual in meeting our clients’ requirements.
• To be flexible with our clients
• To provide a professional approach to all our work
• A commitment to ongoing employee training
• To seek to continuously improve our knowledge and skills
• Value our people and promote equal opportunities
• A continued no-compromise approach to all work with a commitment to deliver a quality product, solutions and services on time, every time.